Factory Cheap Wholesale Chemo Nitrile Diamond Gloves Working Nitrile Gloves
· Durability: our 6 mil nitrile gloves provide better puncture resistance than standard 3 mil gloves and provide reliable barrier protection against grease, gasoline and other petroleum based chemicals.
· Professional look: our black gloves hide dirt, grease and dirt, making them an excellent choice for car stores and detail design tasks, high-end restaurants and many other common working environments.
· Latex free alternatives: our disposable nitrile gloves are ideal for those who are sensitive to rubber latex and provide comfort comparable to latex. Designed for heavy and long-term use.
· Comfortable and versatile: nitrile rubber has high elasticity and will fit the back of your hand once you reach body temperature. Lightweight for better grip - perfect for mechanics and chefs.
· Industry favorite: usually used for car maintenance and detail design, oil change, mechanic, front desk restaurant and hotel staff, manufacturing, paint, home cleaning, etc.
Three great benefits of diamond texture:
· The raised diamond texture forms a small "ditch" from three angles: horizontal, vertical, and oblique, and oil can be smoothly discharged from the palm of the palm along these "ditches".
· Increase the contact area between the hand and the object. Each pair of diamond-textured nitrile gloves is ground-breakingly "inlaid" with more than 3,000 "diamonds" densely packed. These "diamonds" allow them to have 60% more object contact area than ordinary pitted rubber gloves, greatly improving friction and allowing the wearer to easily control various objects.
· At the same time, the inside of this glove has a reverse diamond texture, which is conducive to air circulation between the glove and the hand, keeping the palm dry at all times, so that the wearer can always feel comfortable and comfortable, and the grasping ability can always be maintained!